he College of Law and Management Studies, University of KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa, is calling for the submission of abstracts/papers for presentation at the 5th Business Management Conference scheduled for Durban, South Africa, from 23 to 24 August 2018.
This is a multidisciplinary conference that is expected to bring together academics, business practitioners and postgraduate students who will showcase their research and share expertise with the intention of expanding the knowledge base and contributing evidence-based solutions to the complex global challenges.
|Deadline for submissions||29 May 2018(Extended)|
|Feedback on submissions||5 June 2018|
|Early registration (early bird) closes||15 June 2018|
|Late registration opens||16 June 2018|
|Late registration closes||20 July 2018|
|Deadline for paper submissions||29 June 2018|
All papers must be submitted electronically via website: https://bmc.ukzn.ac.za
All papers/abstracts must be submitted by 29 May 2018(Extended). Preference will be given to full papers. Feedback on submitted abstracts/papers is expected by 5 June 2018.
Topics include, but are not limited to the following:
The Conference will also run a Teaching and Leaning Track. Accordingly, the Conference Organizing Team is cordially inviting submissions of “Teaching and Learning” abstracts/papers.
All submissions will be peer reviewed by two anonymous referees. Unless the authors(s) of a paper request otherwise, all papers will appear in the conference proceedings.
Copyright of all submissions will remain with the author(s). All participants are encouraged to use the feedback from the conference to improve upon their papers and submit them for publication.
Each presentation will be allocated 20 minutes, including 5 minutes for questions. At least one author for each accepted abstract and paper must register for the conference to do the presentation. There will be no presentations via Skype or Videoconference.
Early registration is open and will close on 15 June 2018. Late registration will open on 16 June 2018 and will close on 20 July 2018.
|Early registration||R3,800.00 per person|
|Late registration||R4,500.00 per person|
|Local students||R2,700.00 per person|
|International participants(early registration)||US$350 per person|
|International participants(late registration)||US$400 per person|
Abstracts should be restricted to one page and must have
- a title
- full name(s) of (author(s)
- affiliation(s) of author(s)
- contact details (including email address(es) and telephone number(s)) of corresponding author
The contents of the abstracts should include:
- scope of the work indicating the primary objective of the study
- previous research and theoretical background
- data and methodology used
- major findings and conclusions
- implications of research
- key words
Editorial Requirements of Papers
- Papers must be submitted in English only, typed in single-line spacing, Times New Roman, 12-point font size, and must be 3000 and 8000 words long (all inclusive)
- The first page must have a title, full name(s) of author(s), affiliation(s) of author(s), contact details (including email address(es)) of the corresponding author and an abstract
- In-text references should be consistent throughout the paper and in the reference lists
- Papers must have sufficient academic rigour with a distinct contribution to knowledge