We welcome abstracts of not more than 300 words in English.
Abstract submissions are invited for the following presentation formats:
|Paper Presentations||15 minute presentations for scholarly papers with time for discussion|
Selection of papers for paper presentations will be based on abstracts of not more than 300 words. Abstracts must include the name(s) of author(s), institution(s) and email address(es) and must be submitted online at: BMC SUBMISSION not later than 30 April 2018.
Abstracts should be restricted to one page and must have
- a title
- full name(s) of (author(s)
- affiliation(s) of author(s)
- contact details (including email address(es) and telephone number(s)) of corresponding author
The contents of the abstracts should include:
- scope of the work indicating the primary objective of the study
- previous research and theoretical background
- data and methodology used
- major findings and conclusions
- implications of research
- key words
- Papers must be submitted in English only, typed in single-line spacing, Times New Roman, 12-point font size, and must be 3000 and 8000 words long (all inclusive)
- The first page must have a title, full name(s) of author(s), affiliation(s) of author(s), contact details (including email address(es)) of the corresponding author and an abstract
- In-text references should be consistent throughout the paper and in the reference lists
- Papers must have sufficient academic rigour with a distinct contribution to knowledge
Papers must be submitted online at: BMC SUBMISSION.
Feedback to Authors
Corresponding authors will be notified of the outcome of their submission by 30 April 2018. Acceptance of the abstract implies that at least (but not limited to) one of the authors will be attending the conference and presenting the paper.